Every day, we work relentlessly on improving our product and on ensuring that our customers have the best possible experience every step of their way with us. Are you looking for a project you can pour your heart into? Read on!
- Participate on the administration and development on our server and network infrastructure.
- Propose and implement solutions pertaining to a server infrastructure based on Linux and containers.
- Plus, of course, anything else you would like to contribute to.
What we expect
While we are more interested in your enthusiasm and motivation than your formal credentials, there is a couple of skills that would come in useful for you in this role:
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Experience with RedHat or CentOS
- Basics of scripting in languages such as Bash, Perl or Python
- Knowledge of SIP and other relevant internet protocols
What we offer
Our company culture is built on freedom, honesty and hard work. We are flexible, but without compromising our goals. If you want your regular 9 to 5 job, then this might not be the opportunity for you. If, on the other hand, you want a challenge, where you get to work on a product with an extensive potential user base and impact, then this is the place for you. As a team, other than building Spinoco up, we enjoy going out for good food or beer (we are, after all, true to our Czech roots).
Does our mission resonate with you? Get in touch and let’s meet up!
We look forward to meeting you!